Terrell County Public
The library offers many rewarding opportunities for youth and adult
volunteers. Learn a new skill and meet new people by spending a few hours
a week helping out with programs and services. For further information
call Claudia Copeland at (912) 995-2902 or send her an email at COPELAC0@MAIL.TERRELL.PUBLIC.LIB.GA.US
Here are some current opportunities available.
- Computer Trainer/Workshop Presenters: conduct workshops on computer
basics, software applications, resume writing, internet use, and other
computer related topics.
- Library Page: Assist library staff with special projects or
re-shelving or straightening books.
- Library Survey Assistants: Take counts of library patrons for different
surveys preformed several times a year. Different Shifts are
- Christmas Open House: Help library staff and Friends of the Library
members decorate the library for the Christmas Open House.
- TEACHERS: Teach web based classes or provide additional lessons for
your students online. It only takes a few hours a week to plan and
maintain a class. Training will be provided along with free class maintenance
software that can be used on your job. If interested, please
follow this link and complete the mini application.
- Web Page Support Specialist: Web Site evaluators, Web page creators and
designers. Training available to anyone interested. Must be
computer and Internet Literate.
|To complete and submit your application
online, click the following
|To volunteer for everything except for Teaching Web Based
|To Teach Web Based Classes
|Use this form to submit your proposal online.